IRV STARR'S COCHLEAR IMPLANT JOURNEY

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

My CAT Scan Today

Hi, everyone! I just got back from the next step in my CI journey......my CAT Scan. They took me 20 minutes late(as usual), and the nice lady who was the operator put me on my back and told me it would take 5 minutes. Then, in I went. Five minutes turned out to be more like 10 or 15. Towards the end, I was getting a little antsy, but survived. She then turned me on my stomach, and back in I went. This time I could see the open rear,so it was not as intimidating. Even closing my eyes and thinking of myself on the beach in Mauii didn't really help much while on my back after the first few minutes. I'm glad that's over and done! Next, is getting a surgery date in August. If I don't hear by next Friday, I'll phone the ENR Scheduler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home