IRV STARR'S COCHLEAR IMPLANT JOURNEY

Monday, August 29, 2005

PRE-OP LETTER & VISIT TO KAISER

On Saturday, I recieved a letter from the Kaiser Pre-Op Clinic that they were trying to reach me by phone without success. Obviously, they did not know to call on the TTY. They asked that I call them. When I did this morning on the TTY, all I got was an answering machine numerous times. Since their office is close by, I decided to present myself with the letter. After a short wait, a Medical Asst. came out and had be fill out a history questionaire-----my diseases, etc. She then made a Pre-Op appointment for me on September 9th, four days before my surgery. At that time, I will make sure they know that I want pain and anti-nausea meds in the IV. They will also do any lab work if Dr. Maw ordered same. These things are constant reminders that it is getting close!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home